What we'll do
We’ll get your integrated dishwasher hooked up in no time. Here’s everything we’ll take care of.
- Getting rid of an old dishwasher? We’ll get that disconnected and moved out of the way for you.
- We’ll get your new integrated dishwasher unpacked and then connect it to your cold-water supply and waste hose.
- Once your dishwasher is in place, we’ll attach the cupboard door to complete the integrated look.
- Before we go, we’ll snap a picture of your dishwasher for our records and clean up any mess we’ve made.
- Chosen our Remove & Recycle service? Then we’ll take your old dishwasher with us on our way out.
What you need to do
We’ll make sure everything is sorted on delivery day, but there are a few things you’ll need to do and check before we arrive.
What we don't cover
Here’s everything our installation service doesn’t cover.
- If there’s an issue with your plumbing, we won’t be able to install. If your water flow is acting up or your missing necessary parts, we’ll have to rearrange.
- We can’t make any changes to the plumbing in your house
- If your kitchen units need altering to fit your new dishwasher, you’ll need to sort that before we arrive.
- Dishwashers don’t have test cycles like washing machines, so we’ll leave the first wash to you once we’re all done with the installation.
- We won’t be able to fit your new appliance if your cupboards are damaged or in poor condition.
Free Delivery for Desks & Shelves! Deliveries via Royal Mail & Post Office. Dispatch & Delivery 4 days.
Our one off items have a £50 delivery charge unless stated otherwise in product description. Deliveries will be via independent courier companies.
|Method||**Estimated Delivery Time|
|Royal Mail / Post Office||1-2 Days|
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we will send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. If your item has been returned not in its original packaging or with all original parts we will not issue a refund.