What we'll do
Getting your new freestanding dishwasher installed is no problem for us. Here’s everything we’ll take care of.
- Once we arrive, we’ll unpack everything for you. Don’t worry about space in the bin. We’ll take all the packaging with us when we leave.
- We’ll connect your dishwasher up to your water and electrical supply, and then get it safely in position.
- Once it’s fitted, we’ll snap a quick picture of your new dishwasher for our records.
- Chosen our Remove & Recycle service? Then we’ll take away your old appliance when we leave.
What you will need to do
What we don't cover
- If your new appliance needs to be hardwired, please give our team a call so we can get this service set up for you.
- If there’s an issue with your plumbing, we won’t be able to install. If your water flow is acting up or your missing necessary parts, we’ll have to rearrange.
- We can’t make any changes to the plumbing in your house.
- Dishwashers don’t have test cycles like washing machines, so we’ll leave the first wash to you once we’re all done with the installation.
Free Delivery for Desks & Shelves! Deliveries via Royal Mail & Post Office. Dispatch & Delivery 4 days.
Our one off items have a £50 delivery charge unless stated otherwise in product description. Deliveries will be via independent courier companies.
|Method||**Estimated Delivery Time|
|Royal Mail / Post Office||1-2 Days|
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. If your item has been returned not in its original packaging or with all original parts we will not issue a refund.